As I am getting ready to wrap up another year and get ready to launch the next year, I like reflecting on some of my key learning:
- Reflect often on where you’ve been, where are you going and what action must you take.
- Identify the exciting and valuable projects you are working on and pinpoint their critical path from ideation to fruition.
- Share the insights and successes gained from working with your clients.
- Life is fragile. Hug your loved ones.
- Share your insights, knowledge, experience and wisdom with others. Otherwise, you may deprive others from reaching their bold dreams.
- Your words become your tweets which become your articles which become your books, workshops and products which become your intellectual property and your digital empire.
- The impossible only takes a few minutes longer and when surrounding yourself with true genius, the impossible becomes possible.
- Don’t take your security for granted. Protect yourself.
- Learn to manage your email monster so it does not consume your precious hours and your life.
- Are you journaling often? There is abundant treasure hidden there.
- Recognize and ask the right questions that will enable you to reach new heights.
- It’s time to create your next masterpiece.
- While we can’t count our days, for that is not a given, we can make our days count and make a difference in the world.
- Create the right morning routine to energize you mentally, physically and spiritually to significantly impact those you can and should.
- What is the dream you have not yet pursued and when will you start?
- Answers reveal themselves when taking action and not necessarily when thinking.
- We each have beautiful and valuable messages to share. What’s yours?
- Since a picture or an image are often worth a thousand words, what are the ones you are creating?
- We are all artists in our own creative way or are well on the wat to becoming one. recognize the art you are creating.
- Distinguish the talents and gifts you have to offer and leverage them effectively.
- Ideas and insights are all around us. We just need to learn to pay better attention to uncover them.
- What trends and prediction do you see in your industry? Share them.
Reflect on your year and encourage your clients to do the same. What have you found?
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.