Last week, in my article, Have You Uncovered Your Treasure Yet? I shared with you my top 10 insights that I reflected upon. Here are the top 10 for me and you to reflect on this week:
- Make sure your key initiatives towards your key goals take control of your time and energy and bring the right energy towards them.
- Don’t let your challenges define you but you need to define your challenges. Embrace these challenges and become a better person and leader because of them.
- What are your 3 key strategic initiatives for this year? Now take massive action towards them.
- Ask yourself daily: What are you excited about? What obstacles are you facing? Who can you help and positively surprise?
- Like a piece of music that gets you emotional or brings back memories, what is the phrase that will put you in the moment and create massive action? Mine are: “Impact the World” and “Digitize the World’s Wisdom.” What’s yours?
- Don’t wait for your inspiration or your mood to take over your creativity. Learn to force it and get started. It will then show up.
- Is your current energy sufficient to take you to the next level? Most likely you need to increase it significantly.
- When we are about to start a new major initiative, fear makes us slow down and start “collecting” strategy, knowledge, and insights instead of just doing it. As I suggested above, bring massive energy towards its creation.
- To reach your greatness, why not start by stepping into your full capabilities and then push yourself beyond these capabilities.
- Review your key goals and then challenge yourself to accomplish them in a fraction of the time you thought they may take.
Let me leave you with these 3 questions:
- What are you grateful for?
- What needs to change in your life for you to work on?
- What are the new skills you need to develop to reach your next level?
Would love to hear from you.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.