This week’s reflection point: It’s mid December and the time of year when many evaluate their failures and accomplishments and then extrapolate next year’s goals and action plan.
Here are Chad’s top 11 questions to ensure success in the New Year.
- What do personal and business success look like and how would you articulate them?
- What will you do differently or the same and how will your business be different?
- What has not worked and more importantly what has worked and why?
- What are the obstacles or opportunities to exploit?
- What resources will you need to get there?
- What new innovations, content, products and services will you create?
- What will you phase out or eliminate immediately?
- What does your marketing blueprint look like and when will you complete it?
- How will you make a difference and greater contribution in the lives and businesses of your clients and loved ones?
- What new learning and personal growth will you take on?
- What will you do to improve the quality of your own life?
This week’s tip: I have already explored these questions. How about you? I would love to hear from you. Get a jump on the new year and start NOW!
You may subscribe and encourage others to subscribe by clicking here.
Privacy statement: Your email address is never shared with anyone for any reason.
Check out my podcast series called Raising the Barr on iTunes.
If you’d like to reach me email: [email protected]
or call my direct line: 440-715-5247
© Chad Barr 2013. All Rights Reserved.