Photo by: Chad Barr
Probably like you, there is not a day that goes by that I don’t learn, observe, hear, create or am touched my something new. For me, it’s curiosity that fuels it all, which is the substance of life that keeps me going with passion and enthusiasm.
Here are just a few of the brilliant insights I observed, heard or ponder this week:
- When I let go of who I am, I become what I might be
- Lovely days don’t come to you, you should walk to them
- Best and quickest way to accelerate your learning is to seek experts
- If your work does not have passion it will forever remain lifeless
- Identify and capture your stories and practice powerful and effective story telling
- Recognize your unique point of view, then develop and articulate your trends prediction
- Listen to the questions of other since there’s a good chance you will learn something new or gain the perspective of what new content to create
- The best shortcut is the longest way around and the quickest way to get to your destination is to start earlier
- Turn your passion and creation into an art
- There are remarkable lessons to uncover by studying the geniuses of history
- The main point, story or next discovery may not be the direction you are staring at
Why not turn your curiosity into your creative force and therefore your competitive advantage?
Take a moment and reflect on the brilliant insights around you. And if you are up to it, would love for you to share a few.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.