How many of your goals or dreams you have yet to achieve because you have not yet taken action?
Here are some of my favorite quotes that hopefully inspire and energize you to take massive action:
- “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” Thomas Jefferson
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great.” Zig Ziglar
- “Dream big, start small, but most of all, start.” Simon Sinek
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” Tony Robbins
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” Pablo Picasso
- “There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.” John F. Kennedy
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” Dale Carnegie
- “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.” Peter Drucker
- “If tomorrow morning by some stroke of magic every dazed and benighted soul woke up with the power to take the first step toward pursuing his or her dreams, every shrink in the directory would be out of business. Prisons would stand empty. The alcohol and tobacco industries would collapse, along with the junk food, cosmetic surgery, and infotainment businesses, not to mention pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and the medical profession from top to bottom. Domestic abuse would become extinct, as would addiction, obesity, migraine headaches, road rage, and dandruff.” Steven Pressfield
- “Many have left this world with their untapped insights and never achieved dreams. Take action today, share your wisdom and make your impact.” Chad Barr
I am inspired and energized to take action. How about you?