Let me ask you a few questions:
- Are you on track to start this year with a bang?
- Do you have a plan you can follow?
- Are you taking daily actions towards your goals?
Well, it’s not too late to get started or to quickly review whether you are on the right track. Here are 7 questions I review for my company and recommend my clients do the same for theirs:
- For this previous year, what has worked and what has not and why?
- Who are your buyers, what is their geography, their preferences and aspirations, and what challenges and major concerns do they face?
- What is the profound value you bring to the market and the transformations you help your clients achieve?
- What are the possible new offerings you should create this year? What should you do more of and what should you stop doing?
- What does remarkable success look like this year and what are the five moves you must take to get there?
- What are your bold marketing initiatives for this year and what actions will you execute daily, weekly and monthly?
- How will you hold yourself accountable?
Review and answer these questions, then take action to achieve massive business growth this year.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.