Reflection Point: I’ve been fortunate to work with and study some of the most effective global marketers and identify what they do to achieve success. Many of these ideas are discussed with our clients and implemented to help them achieve greater results. Here are some of these ideas:
- Have a clear definition of the buyers you are trying to attract.
- Create remarkable content that resolves their challenges and helps transform their success.
- Promote your products and services.
- Offer memberships to exclusive content and access to you.
- Become a contributor on various publishing platforms and genuinely direct traffic to your site and offers.
- Create effective opt-in pages (also called squeeze or lead magnet pages) that offer free value in return for the visitor’s name and email address.
- Interview interesting thinkers and influencers, promote on your site and various channels and suggest they do the same on their sites and broadcasting channels.
- Collaborate with your clients, peers, partners, and competitors by the creation of new content, offerings and contests.
- Curate content and ideas by analyzing and organizing others’ and sharing the most helpful with your audience preferably by adding your input and expertise.
- Offer webinars that convert to sale.
- Share your knowledge and wisdom through podcasts and videos and invite your audience to engage with you to help them.
- Don’t just create your content but make sure to market and leverage it as well.
- Build your list, which is most critical aspect of consistently growing your business.
To turn these ideas into success requires:
- Strong Mindset
- Effective Plan
- Commitment to execution
This week’s tip: If any of these ideas resonate with you or intrigue you, email or call me. I’d be glad to discuss how to implement them in your business and start your year with a bang!