Reflection point: Yesterday, we launched our new Innovation bimonthly digital magazine and the feedback and comments have been absolutely amazing. One of the questions I received was regarding the objectives of this magazine.
Here are the reasons why we decided to create this magazine and its objectives:
- Bring fresh ideas and strategies to stimulate our clients’ minds and help them accelerate their business growth and success.
- Pull the rest of our team into the creation.
- Push the envelope of creativity, innovation and powerful content.
- Create a WOW looking piece that is worthy of sharing and spreading by others.
- Showcase various case studies featuring our clients to help promote their business and success.
- Have provocative conversations with various interesting thinkers and thought leaders I interact with and admire.
- Integrate various media platforms such as audios, videos, diagrams, cartoons, amazing visuals and more.
- Strengthen my own thought leadership and walk my talk.
- Motivate others to work with us.
- Get inquiries from other thinkers and global thought leaders to be featured in our magazine.
- Demonstrate the power of what our company can do and what you can do.
- Be shameless about our own creation and innovation and hopefully entice and excite you to take action.
- Become the standard to leveraging content, web, technologies and media to grow your business.
I also want to thank our team and especially our creative genius, Lihi BZ, who pushed me to create this masterpiece.
This week’s tip: What should be your next masterpiece that demonstrates your thought leadership and capabilities to dramatically help others? Identify it and go create it now.