A while back I created the infographic to answer the question of Where Do Ideas Come From? Hopefully this visual stimulates your mind to identify the proper resources to help you gain new ideas. In today’s article I would like to explore and share some of the most prevalent ways of identifying new topics to help you with your content creation.
Here are several topic ideas:
- Life and business lessons learned from your business, your clients or family members
- What is currently trending
- Recent travel and observations
- Insights learned from a workshop, a book, or an article read
- Overcoming adversities
- A secret you’ve never shared before
- Best and worst ideas when starting your business
- The road less travelled
- Provocative or counterintuitive approach to a popular idea or a known thought leader
- Improving and transforming yourself and our business
- Favorite tools and how and why to use them
- Repurpose old content and improve
- Your hobbies
- Your innovations
- Your favorite stories
- The roadmap for
- Guest interview to solicit their wisdom and opinion
- How to…
- Challenges your clients are facing
- Questions asked by your clients
Now that you have all these topic ideas, I am curious what topic have you chosen to focus on this week?
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.