Photo by: Chad Barr
I just approached several of my clients and asked them to reflect on the biggest impact I’ve had on their life and business. I realize this may come across as self-serving, but please stay with me. Here are some of their answers:
- Wrote hundreds of newsletters.
- Published multiple books.
- Created podcasts and videos channels.
- Booked more speeches.
- Increased their revenues and number of clients they serve.
- Strengthen their global reach and thought leadership.
- Gained the confidence to deliver powerful content in print, audio and video formats.
- Become well known and sought-after experts.
- Stimulated and opened their mind to new learning and experiences.
- Connected with their purpose, passion and the legacy they are here to create.
I then reflected on the biggest impact my clients have had on my life and business. Here are some of my answers:
- Made me smarter.
- Challenged me to explore new directions and offerings.
- Opened my mind to new learning and experiences.
- Stimulated my mind to create new intellectual property.
- Supported my continued personal and business growth.
- Provided the live laboratory for the creation of successful case studies.
- Strengthen my own thought leadership.
- Enabled me to pursue additional passions.
- Referred fascinating thinkers and clients to me.
- Helped me better realize my purpose, passion and the legacy I am here to create.
I was humbled by this process and the discovery of these answers as it also allowed me to better realize and calibrate where I am going and where to lead my clients.
Schedule the time to go through this process with your clients and yourself as I believe you will be rewarded with amazing insights.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.