As I observe my own organization as well as my most successful clients, here are several ideas which will greatly contribute to your success:
- Your goals should be aggressive and push you outside your comfort zone. Ignore the advice about making them realistic.
- Are you going where others don’t? Lead the way and become the avatar others want to follow.
- Identify what your future success looks like, create an action plan and then go and execute.
- If you have not reached your goals, increase your execution and actions you are taking and you will dramatically increase the odds you will get there.
- Leaders accept and take responsibility rather than place blame. It is not the economy, your competition, the market, globalization and commoditization.
- Reject and stop paying attention to mediocre advice. Surround yourself with a brilliant and most successsful support system.
- What are some of the most remarkable achievements you admire? Identify a plan to create your own remarkable achievements.
- Be careful of complacency and especially when you reach success. Keep pushing the envelope while constantly reinventing yourself.
- Want to stop worrying about your competition? Create the new standards, trends and innovations that others will follow.
© Chad Barr 2014. All Rights Reserved.