Pragmatic Technologies for Life and Business Success®
1. It provides another serious and viable option to traditional marketing, which is already and successfully being utilized by the vast majority of organizations.
2. It enables individuals (Customers, suppliers, your staff) to interact with each other, share their experiences of using the products and services, create additional exposure and buzz.
3. It is often quick and rapid to implement.
4. It is often quite economical.
5. It reaches beyond borders and with global exposure.
6. It creates a virtual 24×7 salesman.
7. It allows your customers to interact with you at their convenience.
8. It enables your customers to get instant answers to their questions.
9. Dramatically improve your time to market, which means, leverage the Internet to rapidly introduce and launch new products and services.
10. Stay better connected with your customers, suppliers and your own organization.
11. When the first car was introduced, there were probably quite a few people rejecting the new technology and insisting they keep using their horse. As Henry Ford said, “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have asked for a better horse.” Are you the one to embrace technology or reject it?
12. One of our clients that sells large and expensive machinery used to have to take pictures of their inventory, print them and FedEx them to interested buyers. The buying decision took days or weeks to be made. Then came digital cameras and email, and we expedited the process significantly. And then came a fully integrated web site that enabled the customer to make an instant buying decision.
13. We have just scratched the surface with what is available to be done with the Internet and how to strategically use it to grow our business. Don’t find yourself left behind.