Pragmatic Technologies for Life and Business Success®
To develop fresh ideas I would recommend the following:
1. Read the Wall Street Journal, Business Week and such publications and pay attention to what is reported and discussed both in print, online blogs and online forums.
2. Read books on the topic of innovation, Internet marketing and such
3. Attend workshops / seminars
4. Follow blogs of successful thought leaders
5. Meet smart and interesting people, ask questions and start a dialog
6. Create or join a mastermind group
7. Write often
8. Solicit the advice of experts
9. I get tremendous amount of powerful ideas from an online community my company implemented and I moderate http://www.alansforums.com
10. Speaking in conferences or webinars has always generated tremendous mount of great ideas for me when listening to my audience questions
Ideas are all around you, all you have to do is start paying better attention.