This week’s reflection point: A common question I am often asked is what are the attributes of my best and most successful clients? In no particular order, here is what they do. They:
- Are clear on the value they provide and can easily articulate it.
- Focus their energy on creating consistent and high offerings of value to impact their clients.
- Reinvent themselves and their business by offering new and innovative products and services.
- Invest their time improving and learning while immediately applying what they have learned.
- Surround themselves with other successful and trusted individuals who stimulate their thinking and are not afraid to challenge them and push back when necessary.
- Have a clear strategy that is organic and well executed.
- Lead by example and display the utmost discipline to execute.
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm about what it is that they do and their contribution to their clients.
- Are charismatic, fun and interesting to be around.
- Leverage effective elements of marketing in their business.
- Are holistically balanced.
This week’s tip: Review and reflect on your best attributes with the highest impact. Are there gaps? Where can you improve?
This week’s bonus:Tips on learning from your competition.
You may subscribe and encourage others to subscribe by clicking here.
Privacy statement: Your email address is never shared with anyone for any reason.
Check out my podcast series called Raising the Barr on iTunes.
If you’d like to reach me email: [email protected]
or call my direct line: 440-394-8004
© Chad Barr 2013. All Rights Reserved.