I am always amazed at the remarkable life and business lessons I learn when hanging around my two year old granddaughter. Let me share some with you:
- Tenacity to get what she wants. A “no” is simply a slight delay in her strategy. She would then resort to plan B. There is no such thing as rejection in her vocabulary.
- Tremendous self esteem and confidence.
- Zest for life. Every moments counts and is an intense quality interaction.
- Intense desire to learn new things and an astonishing curiosity.
- When bored, find another point of interest and quickly.
- Fearless about trying new things.
- Loves the exploration, fun and discovery of new things.
- Life is about having fun and a lot of it.
- Remarkable memory and focus.
- Creativity level that would have made Edison wish he had started innovating much earlier.
- Trusting relationships with individuals unless proven otherwise.
- Great love for nature and animals.
- Love of hearing great stories even if read each night.
- Mickey Mouse and her grandfather are very cool.
- Life is great and I am blessed and fortunate!
How about you? What are some of the lessons you have learned from your kids and grand kids? Please share.