Take a look at the questions below:
- What are some of your clients key challenges?
- For each of these challenges, what are three best practices to resolve them and can you provide examples?
- What do your best clients do that others don’t?
- What are the distinguishing factors between you and others competing in your market space and what makes you unique?
- Share with us a client’s success story you are most prod of.
- What’s your value proposition or in other words, how is your client better off by virtue of working with you?
- I am ________ ? For example, if I were asked this, I would say: “Internet business strategist.” Call this your thought leadership focus. Now answer the following: What are the 3 key mistakes organizations or entrepreneurs make when it comes to your thought leadership focus?
Can you answer these questions quickly, eloquently, decisively and persuasively?
© Chad Barr 2012. All rights reserved