Rather than stating the obvious and sounding like most others, why not reverse ordinary logic to think differently while provoking your clients to push the envelope. So for example:
- Thinking strategically rather than tactically.
- Rather than focus on social media, start thinking about building your own communities.
- Rather than thinking of writing articles, I suggest you expand your body of work through publishing, while getting quoted and noticed.
- Stop thinking about creating your web site and instead focus on creating the ultimate repository of remarkable content or intellectual property.
- It’s not just about your web presence but your web dominance.
Please share your ideas and examples by leaving your comment here.
© Chad Barr 2012. All rights reserved