We recently launched a brand new online forum called Global Business Advisors Forums, for my dear client, colleague and friend, Phil Symchych, who is also known as The SME Business Wealth Builder®.
One of the strongest ways of building and strengthening your brand is by creating a community around you. The purpose of such community is to attract like-minded people with mutual interests, who can help expand each other’s knowledge while serving and providing help in a variety of areas of interest.
Why create and nurture a community:
- Expand your marketing initiatives and market your online community
- Gain consistent feedback from others
- Share your knowledge and become a sought-after leader
- Increase your list of clients and prospective clients
- Strengthen your brand global reach and loyalty
- Become the go-to place and the go-to expert in your areas of expertise
- Create a place that becomes the testing ground for new ideas and experimentations
- Receive ideas from community members for the creation of future products and services
- Showcase your content, new products and services and receive immediate feedback
- Promote your events
- Listen to what others are saying
- Build a thriving place that communicates with or without you 24×7
- Evolve your platforms, content and success
If you are a business leader, owner, or an advisor, looking to interact, share ideas, celebrate successes, and build a global community of growth-oriented entrepreneurs, I encourage to join The Global Business Advisors Forums and even consider creating a community of your own. Let’s discuss.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.