Here are some ideas on how to:
- Take your site seriously because if you don’t, why should others?
- Keep adding great content to avoid stagnation.
- Engage in conversations with your clients and prospective clients through your site, your blog, the communities you belong to and the ones you create.
- Attract interest to you through Internet marketing gravity.
- Deliver remarkable value by sharing your insights, wisdom, experiences and relationships with others.
- Push your value to your target audience.
- Mention, refer to your content during your conversations and speaking engagements.
- Create visuals to use it as diagnostic tools.
- Position audios, videos and testimonials for increased credibility.
- Clone yourself virtually so the web extends your global reach without your involvement.
So leverage away.
© Chad Barr 2012. All rights reserved