I am always eager learning new insights from others while discovering and creating my own. Here are several of such key insights:
- Dreams become realities when they are documented, prioritized, and acted upon.
- If you haven’t failed, you haven’t tried hard enough. As Thomas Edison said: “I have not failed 10,000 times–I’ve successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work.” I say, you are one step closer to achieving your goal.
- Learn something new daily because the impact is exponential improvement over time.
- Surround yourself with genius and you will increase your own genius. This applies to your library, the content you consume, and the brilliant minds you choose to interact with.
- When you fall in love with your business, the lines of demarcation between work and pleasure become blurred. In other words, work becomes enjoyable and gratifying.
- To solve your daily exercise discipline needs, discover a daily workout that becomes fun and games. For me it was the discovery of the game of pickleball, which I play daily and find it as a great way of starting my day and keeping in shape.
- Challenges are opportunities in disguise, which I believe was said by John Adams. Viewing a challenge as such would predictably lead to failure. Yet, viewing it as an opportunity requires resilience and creativity that would lead to successful transformation.
- Reenergize yourself frequently by taking breaks; breath, move, reflect, meditate, and journal.
- Be valuable and impactful for others.
- Spend time with your loved ones.
When I come across or discover a new insight, I document and record it in my database of choice, which is Evernote, and I then decide whether it is worthy of acting upon or not. How about you? How do you handle new insights?
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.