Who have you surrounded yourself with that makes you a better version of you?
In the past several years I’ve been fortunate to meet and associate with some amazing people. I would like to dedicate today’s newsletter to Jeff Walker, the inventor and the brains behind the product launch formula, which focuses on the step-by-step process to launching products.
I’ve had the opportunities to meet Jeff several times and participate in several of his exhilarating events. He is a remarkable individual and here are some of the lessons, insights and reflections I would like to share with you:
- Honor the people who bought your products and services and the ones who support you and help you grow.
- Commit yourself to pushing the envelope and to creating the best content, videos, experiences, team, clients and life.
- Develop your plan to 10X your business.
- Review and rejoice in the amazing achievements of your life.
- Raise the Barr® of your own game and that of your teams and clients.
- Upgrade your health and remove the toxicity from your life, which includes certain individuals.
- Create a community around you and your brand.
- Percolate when you need to. In other words, treat procrastination as fine-tuning and thinking time.
- Give attributes to others, which helps create more credibility.
- Identify the first most powerful sentence of your content since it’s the hook that grabs their attention that foreshadows what’s coming next.
- Share your own struggles, which helps people relate better and create stronger connections.
- Pinpoint your special sauce, that special power. Promote it and focus your energy on it.
- Remove all you can off your calendar and keep it as empty as possible.
- Figure out the reasons someone won’t buy your business and that’s your weakness.
- Don’t ever be dependent for survival on one promotion or one client.
- Develop your goals, write them down, and post them on your office wall and share with key and trusted individuals.
- Find ways to constantly reenergize and rejuvenate yourself.
- Focus on being the best version of you and not an imitation of others.
I love Issac Newton’s quote: “If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” I would like to add to it: “I am constantly becoming a better version of myself for the amazing people I am surrounded by!”
Thank YOU for reading this. Thank you, Jeff, and the many that influenced my life and business.
Identify someone who has contributed to your success and give them a private or a public shout-out. It should make you feel great and them exhilarated!
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.