I was recently asked what questions we should ask ourselves to generate the biggest impact. Although this list could be enormous, here is my condensed list:
- What are you avoiding (and why) that would positively propel you forward and what do you wish you should have done several years ago that you still have not?
- What new habits and rituals should you focus on building, and which are the ones that have generated the highest levels of success for you in the past?
- What actions will you be taking this year and next to create the most profound outcomes for you and your clients?
- What are the biggest trends and opportunities facing your industry that should influence your creative work and focus?
- What technology should you embrace to simplify and further transform your business?
- What tools are you using to keep you on track towards your goals?
- What can you do to further build the community around you and increase trusting relationships with your clients?
- What new creations and innovations are you working on that are entirely new?
- What immense value should you bring, that would make you irresistible in the eyes of your clients?
- What new relationships have you created and new ones that you will create with fascinating individuals that will challenge and expand your thinking?
- What advice would have given your younger self that you should execute right now?
- What are some of the failures you have encountered, what should you have done differently, how will you prevent these from happening again while turn them into successes?
- What have you done to identify your gifts and how you may make this a better world?
- What should you do to better leverage your web presence (strategy, content, and marketing) to effectively promote and deliver your products and services, build your community and trusting relationships, and reduce your labor intensity?
- What are you doing to create your dream life that encapsulates better health, quality time spent with family, friends and colleagues, creation and innovation of new products and services, improving and impacting others, wealth creation, enjoying hobbies and gaining the freedom to choose what to do, when, where and how?
And here is my bonus question: What are the additional questions you should develop to help create your dream future?
My recommendation: Take the time to reflect and uncover the answers to these questions and then pick one, start taking massive action towards its completion and move to the next one.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.