One of the hidden secrets of effectively leveraging our content is by repurposing or recycling it. There are significant benefits to doing so. Here are the top 10 reasons:
- Reduce your labor intensity.
- Bring up your valuable past insights that may have been missed by others and provide them with value. And by the way, I just repurposed one of my older podcasts.
- Remind yourself of content and ideas previously created to further stimulate your thinking and ideas for new content creation.
- Add more ideas to your older content to significantly improve it by adding something new.
- Reinforce your credibility by sharing your past hidden gems.
- Make the same content available in various other media formats.
- Eliminate concepts that are irrelevant or outdated
- People start to remember when they consume the same message multiple times.
- Just like wanting to watch older movies over and over, people like to review your great content repeatedly.
- It’s your opportunity to bundle multiple pieces of content into a new creation such as combining multiple articles into a book or an online course. The Bridge to Web Success download is an example of one of such ideas.
Don’t underestimate the power of repurposing your content. It should be one of the powerful marketing initiatives you leverage in your content marketing strategy.
Choose one of your past and valuable pieces of content and go and repurpose and share with us. Happy Repurposing.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.