I believe it was Peter Drucker who said that the best way to predict the future is to create it. I believe that in order to create a strong future we must continually reinvent ourselves. Doing so is as close to a guarantee as possible not only to ensure our future survival but to actually enable us to thrive and impact others.
Throughout my career I have gone through several reinventions both personally and with my business. Years ago, I reached the conclusion that the quickest and most responsible way of reinventing ourselves is by helping our clients reinvent themselves. Obviously, the more successful they become, the more successful we become.
Here are some ways to reinvent your clients:
- Figure out what’s in their best interest
- Bring business and revenues to them
- Implement your innovative ideas that impact their success
- Teach them new skills
- Create new relationships and connect them with powerful people and markets
- Help them launch new offerings and bring them to market quickly
- Challenge their basic premises
Here are some ways to reinvent your own business:
- Identify and describe what an amazing future looks like and why it is important
- Pinpoint the new markets, products, services and clients to create as well as abandoning the previously established ones that no longer provide value
- Locate and surround yourself with geniuses that you respect
- Create five key moves to get you there
- Generate the action plan and accountability and get started with the first step now
Share what you have done to reinvent yourself and your clients.
Identify one client this week, and formulate one profound idea that has the potential to transform their success. Contact them and schedule the time to discuss how they can reinvent themselves.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.