So what is your blog good for? Here are some ideas: It …
- Enables you to publish your knowledge and wisdom for others to benefit from.
- Allows you to promote and refer to it on your web site and newsletter and reference interesting threads.
- Makes it easy for your visitors to subscribe so they may automatically receive your posts via RSS feed.
- Gives you the flexibility to react to other blogs, news, current events and interesting posts.
- Lets you promote your products, services, speaking engagements, articles and white papers.
- Entices others to engage in a conversations and debates with you and others.
- Positions you as an object of interest, an expert in your field and have other bloggers and web sites refer to your blog and posts.
- Makes it easy to summarize your presentations and email the notes to attendees prior and after your event.
- Creates the tool to allow the discipline to produce content to strengthen your brand and marketing gravity.
- Evolves into a repository of interesting information – a knowledge base.
- Sharpens your knowledge as you focus on developing and delivering interesting, new and valuable content.
- Becomes fun as it evolves and once successful creates a community around your work.
- Permits you to capture your clients’ questions and respond by writing a new post or refer to an old one.
- Expands your network to reach out to clients, prospects, colleagues and business partners while allowing them to reach out to their network featuring your wisdom.
- Pushes the envelop by augmenting the written words and creating additional channels of delivery methods such as audios and videos.
- Strengthens your Internet strategy by adding another domain that creates content for Google and other search engines to find and index.
What are your thoughts?