Most of us are constantly looking for ways to increase our success and happiness. Although I have written on this topic ad nauseam, I study these topics continually and enjoy expanding my mind while sharing my findings. Here are my 15 recent discoveries:
- Make a promise to yourself and keep it. Share it with your trusted partners/advisors to help hold you accountable to that promise.
- Force yourself to take your first step towards taking action rather than towards continual planning.
- Taking action towards your goals reduces and eliminates your struggle of achieving them.
- Your daily habits establish the path towards your destiny.
- Make a list of what makes you successful and stick with it.
- Identify ways to reinvent yourself and leverage the time of day you are most creative.
- Optimize your time on activities that push your creativity and focus on growth.
- Say no to all times wasters once identified.
- Review your goals and action plan daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly, to make sure you are on track to achieve them.
- Do not allow yourself to fall behind on goals and tasks you have committed to or let them fall through the crakes.
- Commit to work on your thought leadership and legacy while leading others towards achieving their dreams.
- Are there goals and tasks you have left behind that must be rekindled and placed on the front burner?
- Don’t limit your next year vision and future goals based on your prior accomplishments of last year or the past.
- When you work on taking actions towards your goals or the experiences you are creating, ask yourself what it will take to exponentially deliver on that goal or experience to significantly exceed your expectations and theirs.
- Is your current mindset that of surviving or thriving? The former forces you to focus on yourself while the latter allows you to focus on and help others.
Success and happiness are subjective from one person to another. Share with us one insight that has made you more successful and happier.
Here is what I would like you to do: Pick out one of the items above that mostly resonates with you and represents the highest potential outcome and take immediate action on it. Once completed move on to the next item. I assure you they will impact your success and happiness.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.