This week’s reflection point: I was recently reflecting on what is the one key thing I need to do in order to make this become another great year. Here is the initial list I came up with:
- Take more risks.
- Delegate all that’s possible.
- Increase discipline.
- Schedule more strategic breaks and thinking time.
- Identify and implement what it means to work smarter than harder.
- Recognize key insights and integrate into my content creation, life and business.
- Create, label and use my own unique new words and terms.
- Keep creating “platinum” moments with our clients so I hear them say: “wow” or “this is brilliant” or “I never thought about it this way” or “I get so energized when I speak with you.”
- Energize and recreate myself every morning.
- Gain complete control of my competing priorities.
It then became apparent that the ONE thing I must do is gain control of my competing priorities. Because when that happens, the rest would magically take place one at a time.
This week’s tip: Take some time and identify the ONE thing you should do to make this a great year.
How do most thriving entrepreneurs achieve web presence success? Get The Bridge to Web Success eBook & find out.
© Chad Barr 2014. All Rights Reserved.