This week’s reflection point: Greetings from 32,000 feet up in the air where I am returning from a couple of fabulous days meeting with my global growth circle – my mastermind group on steroids.
It occurred to me that this is issue number 27, which represents the beginning of the second half of this year. This is a great time to reflect on the accomplishments of the previous six months and decide what actions need to be taken to make the next six months remarkable. So here are my six ideas to make your next six months productive and extraordinary:
- Seize the moment — We are constantly presented with opportunities and it’s imperative to pay better attention and recognize them when they appear. When the right one shows up, react; bring it to fruition for others to benefit and for you to rejoice.
- Surround yourself with brilliance — Identify the brilliant minds that enable you to stimulate and challenge your mind and improve who you are. Then interact with them by reading their books, attending their live and virtual experiences and invite them to join your mastermind groups or find a way to join theirs.
- Invest in you — There is no better investment than investing in yourself. When that happens and you dramatically improve yourself, you are able to help improve others and impact the world.
- Journal — I find journaling to be a breakthrough tool that helps me stay focused, allows me to reflect on my accomplishments, increases my appreciation of how blessed I am, and helps me identify the actions I must take to innovate, and document my key learning and insights.
- Innovate — And by that I mean, become a prolific publisher of valuable content. Create new products and services to transform the success of your clients.
- Take action — Ideas or planning without execution are a futile exercise in “insights addiction” and wishful thinking. There is nothing more powerful in creating success and crafting your future than taking action now!
The seasons will come and go and soon these six months will quickly turn into your previous six months. Make them meaningful and incredible.
This week’s tip: If the past fleeting months are an indication of how quickly the next six will seem to fly by, I urge you to start taking your action right now. You know exactly what needs to be done and the world is waiting for your brilliance. What are you waiting for?
You may subscribe and encourage others to subscribe by clicking here.
Privacy statement: Your email address is never shared with anyone for any reason.
Check out my podcast series called Raising the Barr on iTunes.
If you’d like to reach me email: [email protected]
or call my direct line: 440-394-8004
© Chad Barr 2013. All Rights Reserved.