Raising the Barr is a weekly memo, which is always pithy, powerful and succinct. It focuses on innovative ideas by maximizing your life and business while leveraging strategy, content, technology and the web, to help you transform the success.
This week’s reflection point: I was recently asked; how does one generate 7 figures in their practice? I reflected on my personal journey and those of my close colleagues and clients and here is what I found:
- Get referrals and testimonials. It is critical that you learn the skills and language of how to effectively approach your clients to solicit and receive such. However, it is much easier and effective when they naturally come to you because of the superb work you do.
- Develop strong relationships. Creating and nurturing trusting and valuable connections with your clients, colleagues, business partners, associations and boards, networks and communities are the lifeblood of your flourishing business.
- Publish like crazy. I’ve been saying for years that one of the key distinguishing factors separating the top global thought leaders to the aspiring ones, is the prolific content the former create. I urge you to increase your creation of content in a variety of formats such as articles, position papers, eBooks, booklets, books, audio podcasts, videos, online workshops and products.
- Create and launch remarkable and innovative offerings. It all starts with clearly knowing who your customers are, where they are located, what they read, listen to and watch. Whether through live speaking, online events, webinars, teleseminars, interviews, coaching, consulting, mentoring and leveraging your web, you need to craft, target and bring these irresistible offerings to fruition. I can’t imagine launching your incredible offerings without a powerful web presence that includes the right strategy, content and the WOW factor.
- Deliver outstanding value and powerful results. When you do so effectively and with speed, your clients will advance, engage you for more projects and will spread the word.
- Improve your discipline to execute. It’s one thing to bring creativity, innovation, and practical ideas to the table, yet completely another to be able to execute them and release them for the world to benefit. The key ingredient to this discipline is accountability. Either develop the ways of holding yourself accountable or find someone who can help you to do so.
- Have the courage to do what it takes to be successful.
This week’s tip: Start implementing these 7 steps right now and report back soon. I expect great results.
You may subscribe and encourage others to subscribe by clicking here.
Privacy statement: Your email address is never shared with anyone for any reason.
Check out my podcast series called Raising the Barr on iTunes.
If you’d like to reach me email: [email protected]
or call my direct line: 440-394-8004
© Chad Barr 2014. All Rights Reserved.