This week’s reflection point: I love asking my clients and myself the kind of provocative questions that would then fuel the next level of growth and transformation. Here are the latest 13 I have come up with.
- Identified your unique abilities and your gifts?
- Articulated your purpose for existence?
- Surrounded yourself with people who challenge you and also pull you up?
- Tried implementing new ideas and fail?
- Complimented someone or sent a thank you note today?
- Realized that it may take seven or more attempts to connect with a new buyer?
- Created your WOW product or service that makes you irresistible?
- Developed scarcity or taking action incentives around your offerings?
- Focused on building long–term trusting relationships with your clients, colleagues and partners?
- Determined whether the next activity you are about to take is going to distract or help you?
- Sensed some fear, which was the trigger for you to then do it?
- Inspired your clients to reach higher levels?
- Realized that your clients are buying transformational experiences from you?
This week’s tip: Take the time to answer these questions. I assure you that the investment of time will be well worth it.