Just as the light bulb was once the beacon of technology and innovation, now the Internet has become the lifeblood of our business and personal lives. I’ve found that the key difference between a successful business that thrives, and one that merely survives, is how well technology and web strategy are leveraged.
This book is a resource guide containing a collection of articles that address today’s ever-changing, fast-moving world of the web. It’s my hope that you’ll find these ideas useful and practical as you apply them to your own business. As the world keeps rapidly advancing, it’s imperative that we keep one step ahead of the game. This book will help you do just that.
Bridge Book Center Block
In this book your will discover:
- What are the key objectives for having a web presence
- How to take your web site to the next level
- How to drive traffic to your site
- How to make the best first impression
- The essentials of selling on the Internet
- Attributes of most successful entrepreneurs