From time to time I like to reflect on what’s happening in my life and business, recent conversations with clients, colleagues and friends and my key learning points. Here are today’s 10 reflection points:
- Happy clients become loyal clients and when they achieve success because of your contribution they become your viral spread and convince others to become your clients.
- Setting bold goals and priorities and then executing them one at a time is the key to reducing the feelings of being overwhelmed and is also the key to success and balance.
- Any worthy challenge can and should be broken down into five or seven key moves to get the momentum going towards successful resolution and amazing transformation.
- Do you love your profession and what you do? If you do, you are fortunate. If not, find a way to adjust and fall in love with it or explore another profession.
- What other passions have you developed or pursued to add excitement and challenge to your life?
- Too often I observe the need to pursue perfection, which causes aggravation, complacency and paralysis while completely missing the key objectives and target.
- If you ever feel down on yourself, go attend an Al-Anon meeting and listen to the stories. You will appreciate how fortunate you are.
- Want to feel amazing? Take a walk and then some deep breaths, drink water, and go help someone in need. Then reward yourself.
- Pay close attention to the conversations you have with your clients, colleagues and advisers. Much of the ideas discussed can be repurposed as powerful content, products and services.
- Identify relationships you should pursue in order to create new innovations that you could not accomplish on your own. It will expand your capabilities exponentially and have a dramatic impact on others.
What are your thoughts and reflection points for this week? Please share.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.