It’s rather easy to impact and significantly increase your Klout score by increasing your social media activities, connections, and conversations. Thousands of offshore firms and individuals are standing by to gladly take your money and help you do so.
The absurdness I observed is that one’s Klout score does not equate to their success. I’ve come across individuals who are very successful but with low scores and others with significant lower success levels yet high scores.
So how should you measure your influence? I’d suggest by reviewing the:
- Number of clients you do business with
- New prospective clients inquiring about working with you
- Impact you have on your clients
- Effectiveness of increasing your intellectual property in a variety of formats
- Frequency of you being quoted and interviewed
- Impact on your revenues and profits.
This week’s tip: Don’t let your Klout score cloud your judgement and your pursuit of meaningful clout.
Raising the Barr is a weekly memo, which is always pithy, powerful and succinct. It focuses on innovative ideas by maximizing your life and business while leveraging strategy, content, technology and the web, to help you transform the success.
You may subscribe and encourage others to subscribe by clicking here.
Privacy statement: Your email address is never shared with anyone for any reason.
Check out my podcast series called Raising the Barr on iTunes.
© Chad Barr 2015. All Rights Reserved.