- Wishing that I could visit the US one day and perhaps even relocate there.
- Envisioning a day when I would be able to pick up the phone and see the other person on the other side.
- Wanting to build my own company in the future.
- Hoping I will find the perfect woman to marry.
- Planning to have a healthy family.
- Hoping to be fortunate to be surrounded by a few good friends.
- Expecting I would live, experience and lead a great life.
- Imagining how I could impact others.
- Thinking about continually reinventing myself and my company.
- Expecting to meet interesting and unique business leaders.
The famous visionary, political activist, journalist and playwright, Theodore Herzl, 1860-1904 stated; “If you will it, it is no dream; and if you do not will it, a dream it is and a dream it will stay.”
Looking back, I realize that so many of my hopes and dreams have become a reality.
Don’t stop with the original list of your hopes rather keep on creating and inventing new dreams to keep you excited and planning for more intrigue, adventures and successes as you journey forward and realizing the hopes you only imagined.
Get your copy of my latest new books available now on my Amazon’s author page.